Saturday, August 4, 2007

Saturday Salutations!

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well on this warm August day. We're having a heat wave here in Boston, and with no air conditioning, that has made life slightly sticky.... This is a picture of Ellie trying to find somewhere cool to lay - in this case the bathroom floor. :-)



The weather is supposed to start cooling off soon, so hopefully it won't be too bad for much longer. I am getting used to sweating for an entire day, which is kind of interesting!

In other news, I ended up not going to paint because the guy we were supposed to be working with had company come in town. I have made it through 2 rounds of an interview process for a job in Boston and have the final interview Thursday at noon. I will have to stand on a street corner and beg if nothing happens soon, so pray that God will open some doors really quickly! I am hoping to now paint at the first of the week before this final interview on Thursday.

I have been practicing using the timer on my camera so I could figure out how to take group shots and stuff and actually be in the picture. Since I haven't really put my own picture on the blog, I thought I'd include my latest test from my camera. :-)



I promise to start updating my blog much more regularly, so check it often! Thanks to all who are staying in touch - I miss you all! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

E said...

Can't wait to hear how things go on Thursday!