Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The New Job

Well, I have successfully completed three days at my new job! Sorry it's taken me a couple of days to post about it. So far everything is going well. I really like the company and the people I am working with have been extremely nice and helpful. The first weeks in a job are always interesting, but I know that I'll eventually get everything learned. I've stayed busy for these few days so far, which is nice. It was hard to get out of bed this morning. Not gonna lie - not working for over 2 months was rather nice! But it has been really good to get back into the world and be around people again. I'm excited about this next chapter and seeing all that God has in store.

I promise I will keep you all posted on what is going on. Below are some random pictures I took that I just really like, so I thought I'd share them with you. Love you all!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Yay for liking your new job! Sometimes we forget to thank God for the things we've asked for, so I would just like to say, "Thanks, God, for Tiffany's job in just the right time". I love and miss you both! Mom

E said...

I love the pictures! I am so glad that you like your new job. I am thankful that you and Michael have settled in and seem to be enjoying this new path God has for y'all. Love you