Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday musings

Hello friends. I come to you from the North Shore of our fabulous nation, sitting here on a Friday evening after a very long week, thankful that the weekend is here. We are also up here bracing for a massive storm to hit tomorrow, which I am quite excited about!! :-) The hurricane that has been moving up the east coast is supposed to hit this area tomorrow, with winds sustained at 40mph, with gusts up to 70mph. Some of you know that I've always wanted to be in the middle of a hurricane, tied to a rock like they show on the Weather Channel. :-) So I guess this might be the closest that I get to it. It's supposed to be pouring down rain, but at some point, I plan to bundle up, go outside, and stand in the wind. I'll let you know how it is....and perhaps try to take a few pictures.

For tonight, I give you a couple of pictures. The first one is of brother, who has just shaved his head. And then the cat, who is sleeping. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a nasty day is in store for you New Englanders. At least there's no snow involved...yet! :)
You are loved and missed lots here at home. Have a good weekend! Mom

E said...

Nice scalp Michael! :)

Enjoy the wind! I can't wait to hear about it! Stay safe and bundle up.

Miss you guys! We can't wait to see everyone in 7 weeks!