Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Saw Snow For Real!

So it snowed for real today!! It didn't stick, but it snowed most of the morning. My co-workers thought I had lost my mind and were making fun of me because I kept going to the window to watch it and was so excited. I figure I"ll help remind them to maintain a sense of wonder about the little things in life. By late morning, they were calling me and emailing me to come to the window and see the flakes as they kept getting bigger! :)

I'll post a new blog soon, complete with new pictures. I have quite the interesting story to tell you regarding how Michael and I have been without power since Monday.....and will hopefully have it back by tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

E said...

Yes, the colder weather is nice. It makes the holidays seem more enjoyable. At least to me! We are enjoying cooler, rainy 49 degree weather!

Have a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful to have you in our life!

HUGS!