Monday, November 19, 2007

I Saw Snow!!!

So this morning, I drove to work in a mixture of sleet and snow! The first snowfall of the season!!! I was so excited - I can't wait to see it snow for real. I caught a drop of frozen precipitation on my tongue. :) Everyone keeps saying to wait and see how I feel come January, but I am extremely excited about seeing the white stuff fall on a regular basis. Besides, for all of you in Georgia where it will be 74 tomorrow - there has to be some enjoyment for having a high of only 38 today! Have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

It is hard to think about snow as our temperature is rising rapidly now that the fog has burned off. But I'm sure it will be an exciting winter for you two southerners. We will check in regularly for opinion updates! Love you! Mom