Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Love Saturdays!

Greetings all! First of all, thank you so much for all of the support, encouragement, and love that you have shared with me over the last week. I appreciate it so much - from the comments to phone calls and emails, to just knowing that people were praying. While I am enjoying the adventure of living somewhere different, I am also thankful for the support of family and friends back home.

Winter has arrived in Boston! It's extremely cold outside - lows are in the 20s and highs in the low 40s. This is good winter weather for Georgia, and we're just getting started here! :) But I am very excited about the possibility of snow. It's a fun waiting game - you know it will snow at some point, perhaps sooner than later, and I can't wait! Many pictures will definitely be taken. I really want to go to the beach when it snows and take pictures of the snow on the beach. I think that would be really cool.

Today is a bit of a lazy day, for which I am very thankful. Sometimes those days are very needed. I am enjoying the opportunity to just rest....and have a bit of fun as well!

I promise to write again soon and be better about updating my blog. For those of you with Facebook, I created a Facebook page for Ellie the cat. :) Yes, I have issues, but it was really fun. So check it out and be her friend! Hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend and is looking forward to Thanksgiving! Much love from the northern part of the country....

2 comments:

E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E said...

Hey there!
Glad to hear you are doing well and are relaxing today. Sometimes those are the best days...having nothing to do! I went into school this morning for a few hours and got caught up! That was nice, and now I am catching up on things I LIKE to do! Take care and enjoy your weekend. :)