Friday, February 29, 2008

Time To Party!

I'm sitting here at work, where I should be working, but I thought I'd post one quick entry. I get to leave a little early today to catch my plane to come home for the weekend. Yay! I am very excited to have a birthday party and get to see lots of people that I have missed seeing. And yes, I am feeling better...so thank you for the get well prayers.

For those of you who see me this weekend and wonder why I (the girl who was ALWAYS cold!) might be wearing more spring-like clothes than the rest of you, here is the reason: When I left to come to work this morning, the windchill was ZERO. Yes, zero. Give me the high 50's and 60 degree weather that is in Georgia this weekend, and it's going to feel like summertime to this northern girl!

Can't wait to see you soon! Much love...

No comments: