Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pa's Visit In Pictures

I just got home from taking my dad to the airport to fly back to GA. We had an AWESOME time having him visit!! We had so much fun, and I know he enjoyed his time here as well. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the times we shared....

We took the Pa to Crane's beach, where we had a beautiful day to see the ocean and the glorious sand dunes.





This is one of my favorite new pictures....

I took Dad to Legal Seafood in Boston for a late Father's Day meal. Here he is enjoying his "chowda"...


While he was here, my dad put up a screen door for us. This is going to be an awesome addition, as having our porch be more open makes it seem like we have more space. Ellie loves it too - she thinks he put it up just for her!


By the way, Michael left on Thursday evening to go to a Bachelor party weekend, which is why he isn't in any of the pictures beyond the beach. :) Today, my Pa and I went to Ocean Lawn, which is one of my all-time favorite places here. Aren't we so cute??




Finally, we went to a local Orchard and picked our own blueberries, which will be going into homemade blueberry muffins. It was really fun!


Thanks for everything Dad! We enjoyed having you here, and I look forward to seeing you at home in a few weeks. We love you!

4 comments:

E said...

Your dad is great! It was good to see him at church today! It was a great service, which I am sure your mom will share with you! WE miss you Tiffy! :)

Jill said...

These are great pictures! I'm sad I'll miss summer at the North Shore this year.

You sent dad back and now I'm getting ready to send Michael back for longer than a few days. :) Have a good week as life settles into more of routine again. But only for a little while - can't wait to see you in about 2 weeks!
Love you! Mom

Uncle John said...

I had the clam chowder at Legal Seafood in Washington DC once... It was the best!

Janet said...

Glad ya'll had fun! Someday I'll visit you & see your favorite places in person. Love to you & Michael!