Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunsets & Storms

Greetings from the germ factory that is our apartment! Michael led worship today, and I was supposed to play as well, but I didn't feel well, so I took the week off. I did make it to church and to the store afterwards, and then I napped most of the afternoon. Michael napped as well, and we are hopeful that germs will go away soon!

I went on my friend's graduation cruise last night, in the middle of a severe thunderstorm watch. Sure enough, about halfway through, a wicked cool storm sprang up (like my northern use of the word "wicked"? It's quite common up here!!). I've never seen jagged lightening strike the ocean while I was on it. It was kind of cool! This is a picture I took before the rain started. I thought it looked extremely pretty.

Hope that you all have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice use of the word "wicked" - you're right, everyone does use it up there! Our friends at the lake always talk about "wicked storms," or something was "wicked cool." I use it occasionally...I guess it rubbed off on me ;) Hope you are feeling better soon!!