Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Beautiful Day

Don't you just love those beautiful "Indian Summer" days that God gives us? It had started to get really chilly here - Michael and I finally had to turn our heat on at the first of last week. It was dreary and rainy yesterday, and then today has been GLORIOUS! I went for a walk earlier today and took some pictures. Some of them look fake, but they are all real, and this is where God has allowed me to live for this time in my life. How lucky am I??! Enjoy the pictures, and I hope you all have a fantastic week!





4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! These are amazing pictures of an amazing world God created! So glad you had a nice day today; we did in GA also.

Have a wonderful week and know that you are loved a missed lots!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!

Jill said...

So I'm thinking it's time to change your pictures since winter started the day after you posted these!! :)

Glenda said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS PHOTOS!