Monday, October 6, 2008

Red Sox Playoff Game


I had an AWESOME time at the Red Sox game last night....even though they didn't clinch it while I was there. It was a lot of fun to be there and experience a playoff atmosphere in a park like that. If any of you are sports fans, you need to go to Fenway at some point in your lifetime. There is no ballpark like it.

I went with my friend (who is also my boss!) Leanne from work, and our seats were on the left field line, right by the green monster. We were in the front row, and the views were incredible. Here are a couple of them.


You'll have to pardon the fogginess of the photos. As it got later and later (yes, over a 5 hour game!!), it got colder and colder, and it was misty and fog rolled in. It was crazy. Our noses were running, and I figure sitting out in that for hours will either cure my cold or give me pneumonia.

I got in last night at 2am. :) I'm completely exhausted, and I hope this post makes sense, but I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to go experience a playoff game at Fenway. Maybe the Red Sox will reward my investment in them last night by clinching the Division Series tonight!!

My mom is coming for a visit on Thursday - yay! - so more posts will be forthcoming. Have a great week!

3 comments:

E said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! And...I think Jenny's baby name might have changed AGAIN!

Jill said...

That's not nice Erin to tease us like that and not share!

Tiffany, I stayed up and cheered your Sox to victory while you were probably sleeping. Too bad they didn't clinch last night. Maybe we can beg our way into a game while I'm there???

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun. I know I will never forget being at the game when the Braves won the World Series. Hopefully I can get to Fenway next year! Love you & Michael & have fun with Mumsy.

Aunt Janet