Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Love Pa!

I love my Pa! :) I think that he is an incredible man of integrity and character, and I'm thankful that God made him my dad. I am proud to be Daddy's girl!

I have discovered in life that new beginnings can only occur when something comes to an end. Sometimes we are desperate for the chapter we're currently in to end and sometimes an ending is wrapping up what has been a really nice story. Tomorrow is my dad's last day at his current job of many years. God is in the process of directing his path for what comes next - much more to come on that soon. For now, I just want to say - enjoy your party!!! I am excited for you, proud of you, and honored to be your daughter. I love you!

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a great tribute for a great man, husband, and father! I, too, wish for a happy day of partying, goodbyes, and excitement as one chapter closes and another is waiting to be opened.

Thank you for taking the time to celebrate your dad - he is truly deserving!

E said...

I am proud of you. :) This is a huge step for your family. I love y'all. :)

Anonymous said...

How sweeet! I'm sure he is thankful that God gave him such a loving daughter.
Jeanne