Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pictures From The Weekend

My Mum is safely home in Georgia, but we had a fantastic weekend together! It was a lot of fun, and while we got to enjoy many various activities, we also were able to relax some. We got to go to Maine, which I blogged about in an entry below. We went to Salem on Sat. and braved the Halloween madness to go to a knitting shop. We went to church and Rockport, and we even went shopping together and I found some new clothes!

I am so thankful for my Mom and the relationship that God has blessed us with. I love her so much and enjoy spending time with her. One of the hardest parts of living up here is being so far away from family and friends I have shared life with. I do appreciate the times we get to share much more now though. And we have so many ways we can stay connected! So come visit us anytime - we'd love to show you around! :) For now, here are some snapshots from our times together this past weekend. Love you Mum!






2 comments:

Jill said...

Hello from GA dearest daughter and grandkitty. (That will make Betty Anne mad) :)

It was indeed a fun visit and I enjoyed spending time with you. I think I might have brought more than memories home from you...my stomach is not quite right today.

You and Michael are indeed loved and missed and not forgotten even though you you don't get reminders very often. The holidays are coming and we'll get to see you lots so that will be fun.

Have a good work shortened week thanks to Christopher Columbus!

Uncle John said...

You have a special mom, indeed. What a GREAT butterfly picture! You'll definitely have to do something with that one.