Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ellie & Snow

Ellie really hates the snow. I found that out today when I tried to get some pictures of her in the snow that was on our porch. The poor cat was quite miserable. Check out this hilarious picture to see...

And before you report me to the animal rights people, I did let her in and held her and dried off her feet after this moment. Well, after she begged to go inside.

Hahaha...Anyway, to gain a little perspective, here are 2 pictures off of my deck - one from the summer and one from today.


Amazing, isn't it? The weather today has been interesting. It snowed for most of the morning and afternoon - gorgeous fluffy snow. Then it started sleeting, then raining. It is now sleeting, freezing rain, and it's supposed to change back to snow to give us up to 3 inches more before it stops. It should be a nice skating rink outside tomorrow. As long as we can get out on Tuesday, we'll be fine. It's been an awesome weekend, and I've enjoyed every minute of it! Can't wait to be in GA in TWO days! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Janet said...

At least we now have cold weather in Ga., so it feels more like Christmas! Be safe coming home and see ya'll soon.

Glenda said...

Love your Ellie photos! Poor kitty!
Praying you and Michael are able to fly home as scheduled this week! It will be so nice for all of you Jones to be home together for Christmas!

Jill said...

Poor, poor Ellie! But I must confess that I laughed hysterically at the pictures; even thought I felt bad doing so. :)

Enjoy your last day of work for this year and I can't wait to see all of you soon! Love you, Mom