Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hi everybody! Merry Christmas a little late to you all! I have been enjoying my time at home immensely, and I just haven't had time to blog. I have so much to share with you - pictures and stories, so I will be trying to catch you up over the next few days. I have had a great time hanging out with my family, seeing friends and extended family, and having some cool experiences that have provided some more closure as one chapter is closing and a new one opening before me (and my family) in 2009. So there is much to share, and I promise to do so soon. For now, I'll leave you with a few pictures. I got a wii for Christmas, and it is SOOO fun! I think I have developed tennis elbow from playing it, but we've had a blast. Enjoy the pictures, and have a Happy New Year!




2 comments:

Glenda said...

I'm glad you are having a wonderful holiday visit with the family! I bet the Wii is a lot of fun too!! Love you Tiffany....Hugs,Glenda

Janet said...

Glad you're having fun with the Wii. See you soon!