Monday, December 8, 2008

Trip To Baltimore

Greetings, adoring public that flocks to my blog and leaves so many comments that I never question my loyal readership! Haha...seriously, hello everyone, and even if I'm the only one who reads my blog, I continue to write it for my own enjoyment.

It is cold here in Boston. Horribly cold. When I got in my car this morning, my temperature said it was 13 degrees. This was without the windchill added, which made it -3 degrees. I love being so cold. It just reminds us that one must have proper clothing, and then one is much better. Get a scarf, Pa!!

Speaking of Pa, I spent the weekend with him in Baltimore and had a fantastic time. It was really nice to see him and be able to hang out, and of course it was extremely helpful for me to be able to see where he and mom are going to be living. Here are some pictures of their apartment.



Those pictures are mainly for my mom because she wanted to see the rearranging my dad had done. If you want to see more pictures of their apartment, feel free to visit her blog here.

Here are some more pictures of their living place. This is me standing at their entrance with the harbor view behind me, another picture of the harbor view, and Pa standing in front of a restaurant within walking distance of them where we had brunch. (and yes, it was really cold there, too!)



I also got to go see my dad's office. It is very big! The coolest thing is that he has his own fireplace right there in his office!

It really was a very nice weekend spent with my dad. I think he and my mom are going to enjoy living in Baltimore very much, and I am looking forward to seeing the sorts of adventures God has for them to share for this time in their lives. Their home is going to be awesome in the spring, summer, and fall for walking around and enjoying the beauty. I would encourage all of you to go and visit them often! Thanks for having me, Pa - it was awesome! I love you and look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks!

3 comments:

E said...

Tiffy,
I read your blog! :) I am glad that you were able to spend time with your daddy. How neat!
Hey, when are you heading to ATL for Christmas? I hope we get to see one another. We're there the 20th-Jan 3. Love you, friend!

Jill said...

Greetings, dearest daughter! I read your blog also and usually leave comments. I need to learn how to show links to sites so I can share them with others.

Thanks for sharing your weekend with Dad and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in TWO weeks!! Yay!!! I love and miss you both!

Glenda said...

Hi Tiffany! So glad you had time with your sweet dad in Baltimore. Lots of new adventures for you and your family! Stay warm and may God watch over you and give you His peace every single day!