Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Pictures


Hello everyone! I hope that you have all had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed time spent with family and friends. I have very much enjoyed being at home and having the chance to rest and relax and hang out with my family and friends that I have not seen in awhile. It has been a lot of fun. I am also finally getting over my cold, so that is always a plus.

Here are a few pictures of our time so far. Here are the brothers on Christmas morning and Kit (Ellie's BIG sister!)...



I got to see most of my family from my dad's side (this is why I am so short!!!)



My mom and I were playing with the timer on my camera today and taking self-portraits. We laughed a lot and had fun! Here are a few of my favorites...




Finally, here is a picture of my cute Pa as he is painting the front door of the house.


I only have a couple of more days here before heading back to Boston, but I plan to enjoy every minute! More posts to come soon...have a great weekend!

1 comment:

E said...

Tiffany,
I am so glad that y'all were able to come home. It is so nice to be here with family and friends. Enjoy coffee with Jen tomorrow. :)
Take care and enjoy every minute! We go back Monday, and that just makes me plain SAD!