Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nathan And A Car And My Brother And Ellie And God

Pardon the title, but I'm sitting in a room with my seminary student brother and Nathan, who came to visit us, and there are deep theological discussions going on. We disagreed about the title of this blog, so I just put everything in that was suggested. Does anyone feel sorry for me yet?? :)

Anyway, I was finally able to pick up my car today! YAY!!! And for those wondering, it's an '08 Chevrolet Cobalt. I actually thought it was an '07 until the insurance company called me today and said it was an '08. It could be because my car salesman had only been selling cars for 2 months....Hmm.... it had 8 miles on it, which is cool. I had fun driving it, although I'm going to have to be careful not to speed because I could drive really fast in it!! Once it is light outside, I will take a picture and post it on my blog. At that point, we will be open for name suggestions.

Nathan is here visiting us, which is really cool. It's always so fun to see people from home and share our home with them. Poor Nathan is having culture shock because he came from GA, where it's almost 80, to here, where it's going to be in the 20's for the high tomorrow. However, we are under a winter storm watch, with the possibility of 4-7 inches of snow tomorrow, so I think he'll be okay if that happens! We are also supposed to get a big storm this weekend. I can't wait!! I promise to take some pictures this time around to share with all of you.

Massive discussion going on about the Catholic church currently.... Anyone have any thoughts on Mary?

I think I'm going to try to go to bed now. Wish me luck! Much love to you all....looking forward to being home in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Jill said...

So where does Ellie fit into this entry? :)

E said...

HA ha, poor Ellie!