Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm A Big Girl Now!

Greetings all, and happy Monday! I just wanted to share the most fabulous news that as of 5:30pm today, I will be the official owner of a new car! The lease on my fantastic blazer is up, and I have been trying to figure out what to do next, so I went car shopping on Saturday. It was a little intimidating sitting by myself in a dealership, but I held my ground and got a really good deal. I don't actually pick the car up until Tuesday, so I have a little longer to say goodbye to my Casey (yes I name my cars!)...

This new car will have Massachusetts plates, so I will officially become a "Masshole" driver (that's what we call them!) :) I will definitely post pictures in a couple of days when I am able to get some taken, and anyone who has name suggestions, feel free to contribute.

So as life continues moving forward, I am getting the opportunity to make all kinds of big decisions and now have bought my first, totally by myself, car! Hope you guys have a fantastic week! More to come soon....

No comments: