Saturday, December 15, 2007

Nathan's Visit

Our friend Nathan has been visiting us this week, and we had a lot of fun. He had to leave to go home today, but we had time to go into Boston and show him around. It was fun, but it was SO COLD!!!! The high today was about 25, and when the wind was blowing, it felt much colder. We braved the elements though and showed Nathan a couple of sights. He really wanted to see Fenway Park, so we took him there. Here are a couple of pictures from that.



We then took Nathan to the Boston Common area, which is one of my favorite parts of the city. The park was absolutely beautiful with snow everywhere. These pictures most definitely don't do it justice, but it will give you an idea.





So thanks for visiting us Nathan - we hope that you had a fantastic time! Feel free to return whenever you'd like.

And to close this blog, we are expecting more snow/ice/who knows tonight and tomorrow, so that should be pretty cool. I'll keep posting pictures. I will also post a new blog soon that contains thoughts I have been having regarding the Christmas season, life and who knows what else. For now, I will leave you with the picture of my first New England snow angel. The coolest part about getting more than an inch of snow is that when you make a snow angel, you don't scrape all the snow away to reveal the grass. I think this is the coolest snow angel I've ever seen! :) Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow is amazing! I am in indianna right now in the midst of a lot of it, Nashville does not get snow much . . sad . . . You guys seem to keep a steady stream of visitors through your pad there- I bet it is tons of fun! Did you ever hear anything back about your car? so weird . . .

I look forward to hearing your Christmas thoughts (and other random musings)-

E said...

What an awesome time you've had with people coming to visit you! I am so sure you have been loving the snow!

Take care and again, I hope to see you in GA!

Judy said...

Wow. That is the first snow angel I have ever seen that actually looks like an angel. : )