Friday, February 22, 2008

Birthday Party


Hello, family and friends! If you read my blog and it's appropriate for you to join us, you are hereby invited to a joint 30th birthday party for me and Nikki! As you know, I recently turned 30 and Nikki will be joining the club in a couple of weeks. The party info is below...

Date: Saturday, March 1st
Time: 1-4 (Drop in!)
Where: West Hampton Subdivision Clubhouse (near the intersection of Dallas Hwy. & Due West Road - very near the Avenues - this intersection is almost
directly across from them)

I know many of you have already received notice of this through word of mouth, emails, or invitations, but I want to make sure no one gets missed. Hope to see many of you there!

In the meantime, here in the great white north, I drove to work today in the beginning stages of a winter storm, where we could get up to 9 inches of snow today. I'll be sure and take pictures and post them later in the weekend. Hopefully I will be able to get home later today after it snows heavily all day long! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yay for birthday parties! Can't wait to see you in less than a week! Send pictures soon of all the snow you just got. Love you, Mom

E said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARTY TO YOU AND NIKKI!!! Have a blast!