Sunday, February 24, 2008

Snow On The Beach

That title sounds like a drink, doesn't it?? :) Anyway, greetings to you from the North Shore! We got a large amount of snowfall on Friday, which has made for quite the beautiful world. For those wondering, I still love the snow. I am, however, tired of the cold. I am ready for warmth, but the snow does make the cold more bearable.

Today after church, I went with a friend to one of the beaches here to take pictures. I have been wanting to take pictures of snow on the beach for awhile now, and this was the first opportunity that I had. There is another beach that I want to go to because it has so many dunes, but I got some pretty decent pictures today. Enjoy!




Today at church, we talked about how God reveals Himself in the midst of the storms of life and shows His glory to us in those times. That has certainly been the case in this last year of my life. As we hit the year mark, I want to say a very public thank you to my God, who has sustained me, carried me, loved me, bound up my broken heart, brought healing to my life, given His peace, renewed His joy in my life, filled me with hope, and much, much more. And a very public thank you to all of you who have walked this journey with me and been tangible expressions of God's love. To God be all glory, for great things He has done, does each day, and will do for all eternity!

3 comments:

Jill said...

"We thank You for grace in our yesterdays, we thank You for peace in our hearts today, we thank You, our joy, as tomorrow comes".
Matt Redman, "God of Our Yesterdays"

There's nothing left to say but "amen" for God's amazing faithfulness and grace as He has healed us all in so many ways.

We're looking forward to seeing you in 5 days! Love you, Mom

E said...

That is so odd!

E said...

The snow on the beach is odd...that is what I meant to say!