Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sunshine

Today was a really beautiful day outside. Although it was really windy, the sun was out, and it was a great reminder that it won't stay cold forever. I went down to the ocean and sat on the rocks for awhile. I had fun listening to the waves and taking some pictures and just being reminded of the bigness of God. I thought I'd share a few pictures with you.

This first picture shows a seagull playing. I tried to capture him as he was floating in the wind, but I thought this was cool too.


These pictures are just God showing off. He has made a beautiful creation, has He not??



I took lots of pictures, and I'll try to post more soon. But for now, here is a picture of me and my cat. She wasn't really in the mood to take a picture, but I tried. Michael and I are hosting a Super Bowl party tomorrow evening. I'll be sure to take pictures of the people crammed in our 400 square feet. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

E said...

You look beautiful, at peace, and very happy!

Have a great super bowl party!!!

Jill said...

I'm really hoping to see some snow fall when I'm there, but I must admit that some "rock time" would be nice. Can't wait to see you and Michael on Thursday! Only 3 more days of being in your 20's! Erin's right, you look beautiful! Love you, Mom