Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baseball Begins


Hi everyone! I am home sick today - battling the flu that has been spreading around my office, so I'm propped up in bed, alternating between sleeping, reading, watching movies.... Aside from the fever and such, not a bad way to spend a day.

Anyway, the first game of Spring Training is today! Hooray!!! I love baseball!!!! :) As a birthday present to myself, I just paid for a subscription to MLB TV so that I can watch all of the Braves games this season. And for an added perk, they show spring training games as well, and if they aren't on TV, you can listen to them on the radio. So today at 1pm, I shall be listening to my beloved Braves play their first game of 2008. Life is good.

I think a lot of you know that I want to see a game in every major league ballpark. Last summer I made it to Shea Stadium, the Phillies new ballpark, and Fenway. This summer, my plans are to go to Yankee Stadium, Baltimore, Washington, and possibly Toronto. Fun times!

Pray that this sickness leaves quickly, as I want to be well when I come home this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

2 comments:

E said...

Oh! Being sick stinks! Feel better soon! Tell everyone back home hi for me!

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you're going to the Baltimore game this summer! That's only 2 hours, not even, from me, and maybe we can meet up! (my sister and her husband are in Annapolis, which isn't far from there)