Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl

And it's the Monday after the Super Bowl in New England, with lots and lots of people in mourning over the fact that the Patriots blew their chance for an undefeated season and a Super Bowl victory. I have a confession to make. I am not one of those people in mourning. Can't say that out loud around here right now, but I'm not much of a Patriots fan. I was excited for the Giants and for a good football game and well.....mostly excited because this signals that baseball is right around the corner!!!!!

Anyway, Michael invited some of his friends from school over. We crammed 7 people in our tiny little area, and it was a lot of fun. We ate chili and s'mores and screamed loudly when appropriate. Here is everyone hanging out - minus me since I'm behind the camera.


This promises to be a fun week as the birthday week has begun and the countdown to turning 30 is on! I'll be sure to keep you all posted. Have a fantastic week!

PS...Happy birthday (one day late by this blog) to my dear friend Jenny. I hope your day was a special one. Know that you were thought of, even from the great North! And while my timing isn't the best, keep your eyes open for fun mail later in the week! Love you!

1 comment:

E said...

Thanks for wishing my sister a happy birthday! :) She is the best!