Sunday, July 22, 2007

How Great Is Our God!

You know, one of the things I love about living here is that if I ever start feeling sorry for myself or wish that circumstances looked different in life, all I have to do is go outside and go for a walk. Once outside, I am surrounded by the glory and majesty and power of God's creation, and it reminds me that the God of the universe is greater than I could ever imagine. And yet, that same God is intimately acquainted with me and cares about me with a love that I can't begin to grasp. And I am once again reminded that all is well and all will be well.

I went on one of these walks yesterday. Here are some pictures from that walk. May the peace of Christ surround you today!




3 comments:

E said...

What a great post. You are such an inspiration Tiff!

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures and a great reminder of God's awesomeness!

ashley said...

That is a breathtaking view!