Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Safely Arrived!

Hello to all! We have arrived safe and sound in Boston. After 3 days of driving, I never want to see the road again! :-) We got to our hotel and then drove to our apartment, where we found it locked. Our landlords had left the keys inside the apartment and the previous tenant was supposed to leave the door unlocked. She didn't. We tried unsuccessfully to break in (with our landlords approval), and then a locksmith came to let us in. We didn't get much unloaded, so we'll finish that tomorrow. Once we get things set up, I'll post some pictures of our cute little apartment. Thank you all for your prayers as we traveled. We're definitely relieved to be here and I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

ashley said...

Yey! Safe arrival! I hope you got a lot done today! It will be so great to have everything in its little spot. It WILL look like home, I promise!! :)