Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More Apartment Pictures

Here are some more pictures from our apartment. You can see our beds and the "closet" that we created next to our bed.




This is a picture of some flowers I put on our back deck to bring smiles - I also have a hanging basket. The second picture is the view off of our back deck, where we can sit and hear the ocean and see it whenever we want!




A few of you have heard how steep the stairs are that lead up to the third floor of our building. Here is a picture of those...



Finally, today was beautiful for awhile - sun shining, high temp of about 74. It's gotten cloudy now, but earlier, I went for a walk and sat on the rocks and read for awhile. Here are a few pictures taken from my walk or down by the water. The very last picture is the road we drive down to get to our apartment. I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing the ocean that way!




4 comments:

ashley said...

Looks like home! I hope to have some of ours up soon! We lost the cord to our camera and will have it back soon! ours is smaller than yours, I'm almost sure! It's t-i-i-ny!

Anonymous said...

The view is AWESOME! I think if I had that to look at all the time I would never leave. Kay

Anonymous said...

Tiffany dear, I had forgotten that I had put your blog on my "favorite" list. I am excited for you and Michael. Do you have a job yet....what will you be looking for? Think of you often...and keep you in my prayers. Judy

6 of Four Creations said...

How fun. It's such a great feeling to finally be settled. Enjoy!