Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Our Apartment

Hi everyone! We put our parents and Matthew on the plane to fly home this morning, so that was a sad goodbye. But we all know that this is where we're supposed to be, and everyone is excited to see what happens. We enjoyed having them here for a week so we could all hang out and see everything together. It was a lot of fun.

I know some of you have been waiting with much excitement and anticipation to see pictures of our new home, so I thought I'd post some pictures for you. This is a good start and then I'll put some more up soon. We love our 400 square feet - it's so cozy and cute!

This is our kitchen, living room, and a closer view of the shelf over the chair in the living room.





This is a picture of our study nook and then our bathroom.




Finally, here is a picture of when you first walk in our front door and Ellie sleeping in her new home.




All that is missing is a picture of our beds and the closet we created and our back porch, where I have a couple of flowers to make it pretty. But I do not yet have pictures of those things yet, so I'll save them for another post. Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be sure and take a picture of the ocean standing on your balcony. Kay