Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Ocean

Today was a beautiful day. It was sunny and about 75. The ocean was so blue today - a calm jewel. I went for a walk before dinner just to enjoy the beauty of the day. As I was walking, I thought about how the waves are held back from flooding the land by the grace of God's hand. And that same God loves us so much, He knew all that would happen to us before time began. Kind of comforting to live in that sort of ruthless love.... The sun was starting to set as I was walking, creating sparkles on the water. Enjoy these pictures that are a testimony of the majesty of our King.




4 comments:

Jill said...

Your pictures are awesome! The ocean looks so different with the sun out! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany!
I got your blog address from Debbie H. :)
It is beautiful where you are living. I am thankful that you and Michael are so close! I am praying for y'all as you begin your new journey!

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I was so happy to hear you arrived safe and sound. It sounds like you are really getting settled in up there and love it! I read your entire blog -- you must have been tired - I was tired from just reading about everything you did ;-) It is great that you are keeping this.. your pictures are awesome, too! Take care and I'll email soon! B,E,G, and R love you!

Anonymous said...

The scenery is beautiful! We miss you. Kay